EQUILIBRIA-VET Tablets 1gr-30pcs
- BrandsCamon Fabotex
- Product Code: A G883/A
- Availability: Out Of Stock
AEquilibriAVet is a complementary food with lemon balm, Valerian, ginger and tryptophan. Lemon balm and Valerian have a calming effect but without being real sedatives. The ginger soothes digestive problems such as nausea and vomit. It enhances the digestion.
Furthermore, AEquilibriAVet contains the Tryoptophan amino acid, a precursor of the serotonin neurotransmitter which is a valid anxiolytic. Thanks to the combination of all these essential components, AEquilibriAVet has a relaxing effect, is a valid anxiolytic and adjuvant for controlling wrong or excessive behaviors.
AEquilibriAVet is particularly suggested in case of:
• separation anxiety (short period of stay in pets boarding houses or flats, changes of house etc.)
• arrival of new family members (child, pet etc.)
• noises stress (traffic, thunders, fireworks etc.)
• nervous tics (compulsive licks and bites etc.)
• continuous barking/meowing, during day and night, caused by long periods of loneliness
• senility problems (insomnia/vocalizing)
• hyper-aggressiveness and destructive behavior
• motion sickness
• inappropriate expulsions (territory marking and non-marking)
Dosage: 1 tablet for every 10 kg of pet weight.