CAT GRASS - WHEAT
- BrandsCamon Fabotex
- Product Code: A B163
- Availability: In Stock
Plastic tray with seeds to grow your own catnip.
1. mix shortly the contents of the cat grass.
2. add two beckers of water (about 300 ml/11 ozs.).
3. level the moistened surface of the cultivation.
4. expose in a well-lighted place, not cold (minimum 20°C / 68° F).
5. take care that the cat grass will be every day well moistened.
6. the germination of the cat grass will start after three days.
7. after about 8 days the cat grass will be available for the consumption of your cat.